Friday, March 02, 2007

What's that smell?

Is it the smell of desperation? Over to you, Brian Harvey: "I know some people have been slagging Eurovision off but any audience is an audience for me". Funny that - I don't imagine you would have appreciated an audience cheering and whooping away when you contrived to run yourself over, Brian...

Harvey will be competing against former Atomic Kitten Liz McClarnon, "former" Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins (I knew Frankie Poulain had left, but have they actually split?), Big Brovaz and Scooch - oh, and some no-hoper called Cyndi - for the chance to represent the UK at this year's Eurovision Song Contest. And to think you defended it, Mike...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refer the honorable gentleman to the response I gave on October 30th 2006 ...

9:17 am  
Blogger Mark said...

the Darkness are together, but have 'renamed' themselves with the new bassist as the singer

2:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home