Sunday, May 20, 2007

In The Dock: Encores - verdict

In favour of Alison's case for the prosecution: 3 (James, Swiss Toni, Phill)

In favour of Damo's case for the defence: 8 (Pete, Ian, Ben, Caskared, Nick The Snick, Paul, Planet Me, Wan)

Thus encores are found not guilty, and by a convincing majority too. Predictable certainly, but much loved too it seems.

That's the last In The Dock for the foreseeable future. The feature may be revived at some point further on down the line, but for the time being I think both it and I need a little break! A big thanks to all those who have contributed either by writing prosecution or defence cases or by stopping by each week to register their verdicts.

What now, then? Well, if you're keen on participatory features here on The Art Of Noise, Simon may well have something up his sleeve for you - watch this space...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This'll be Damo...

I won my last two! 3-3 in the end for me, I think it was.

Thanks, it was fun. I don't otherwise write on the internet anymore and that's not going to change, but I'll do it here anytime.

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! This is the one I really cared about!

Damo, the encore of your argument was a bit clever. I would have been posting replies in the comments box but then realised what a hypocrite I would have been.

Thanks Ben for hosting a fab feature.

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home