Friday, November 17, 2006

In The Dock: The Levellers - the verdict

The defence may have stormed into an early 4-0 lead, but it ain't over until the fat lady sings, as the saying goes...

In favour of Caskared's case for the prosecution: 9 (Pete A, RussL, Martin, Betty, Ben, Mark, Swiss Toni, drmigs, Del)

In favour of Damo's case for the defence: 7 (Ian, JonnyB, Mike, Richard, Jonathan B, James, Paul)

So The Levellers are found guilty as charged. And I've managed to back the winner, so to speak, for the first time in four attempts...

Thanks again to Caskared and Damo for their contributions.

Coming later today: Swiss Toni and Del do battle over R 'n' B.

4 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

R'n'B, huh?

*rubs hands with glee*

This should be a good 'un. Bring it on!

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is next one is probably where I'll lose faith in this little venture.

I'm nonetheless hoping everyone will prove me wrong and make it something less than horribly ugly.

7:25 pm  
Blogger swisslet said...

oh christ. Don't build it up, for God's sake!

ST

7:37 pm  
Blogger James MacLaren said...

I've got to admit, I'm not sure whether they mean 50s R'n'B, or 00s R'n'B.... always confuses me. It's like Garage... weren't The Fuzztones garage??

Have we already reached the point that we have to re-use sub-genre categories?

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home